Monday, February 20, 2012

Dumpster (not quite dive)

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay, but i started working my day job again, which means i have less time for thrifting and updating this thing, but more money to actually go thrifting. 

let me show you two of my recent finds:

I found this guy in the dumpster behind JR's job. I still am looking for a lamp shade I'm not sure about what color i should look for, all white seems intense, I'm sure when i find the right one i will know it. 


The other lamp i found was about to get thrown away but they (the store owners) just gave it to me. I feel like this one is going to be a little bit more of challenge to find a lamp shade for 





1 comment:

  1. i love that second one. and i think all white would be intense, but a good intense.

    ReplyDelete