Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WISHFULL WEDNESDAYS

I decided i should do a weekly theme and since my job is closed every wednesday that this would be a good day to do it and thus wishful wednesdays. I think its pretty self-explainitory 

here is this weeks wishful wednesdays


This dress is perfect! I love the color, cut and details of this simple linen dress. 


This bloomer, bralette set is beautiful and simple and would make perfect lounge-wear


Another beautiful dress, i love the collar and form of this dress, so flattering for busty ladies like myself. 


This dress is the perfect color, and i love the details on the sleeves, I wish i could make dresses like this. 


Someday when I'm not scraping by to pay rent I will buy one of these perfect handmade dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment